- A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
- B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
- C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
- D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
- E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
- F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
- G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
- H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
- I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
- J. Could you live without having sex ever (again) in exchange for eternal youth?
- K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie?
- L. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
- M. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose?
- N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
- O. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
- P. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad?
- Q. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
- R. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people?
- S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
- T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
- U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
- V. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
- W. The men's rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why?
- X. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?
- Y. Do looks mean anything to you? Don't lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly?
- Z. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa.
I will never let myself scroll past a picture of Walt and not reblog it. I feel like I’d be dishonoring him, and he’s just done so much for me that it’s just not right.
Bless this man for enriching my childhood.
People who don’t reblog this
DISHONOR ON YOUR WHOLE FAMILY
DISHONOR ON YOU
DISHONOR ON YOUR COW
dude if i didnt reblog then i would be dishonouring him he IS part of my family ._.
the creator of our childhood c:
i scrolled past and all of you made me feel bad so i had to scroll back up and reblog argh ily walt
^ pretty much
- 1: Full name
- 2: Age
- 3: 3 Fears
- 4: 3 things I love
- 5: 4 turns on
- 6: 4 turns off
- 7: My best friend
- 8: Sexual orientation
- 9: My best first date
- 10: How tall am I
- 11: What do I miss
- 12: What time were I born
- 13: Favourite color
- 14: Do I have a crush
- 15: Favourite quote
- 16: Favourite place
- 17: Favourite food
- 18: Do I use sarcasm
- 19: What am I listening to right now
- 20: First thing I notice in new person
- 21: Shoe size
- 22: Eye color
- 23: Hair color
- 24: Favourite style of clothing
- 25: Ever done a prank call?
- 27: Meaning behind my URL
- 28: Favourite movie
- 29: Favourite song
- 30: Favourite band
- 31: How I feel right now
- 32: Someone I love
- 33: My current relationship status
- 34: My relationship with my parents
- 35: Favourite holiday
- 36: Tattoos and piercing i have
- 37: Tattoos and piercing i want
- 38: The reason I joined Tumblr
- 39: Do I and my last ex hate each other?
- 40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
- 41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?
- 42: When did I last hold hands?
- 43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
- 44: Have You shaved your legs in the past three days?
- 45: Where am I right now?
- 46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?
- 47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
- 48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
- 49: Am I excited for anything?
- 50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
- 51: How often do I wear a fake smile?
- 52: When was the last time I hugged someone?
- 53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
- 54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
- 55: What is something I disliked about today?
- 56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 57: What do I think about most?
- 58: What’s my strangest talent?
- 59: Do I have any strange phobias?
- 60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 61: What was the last lie I told?
- 62: Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 64: Do I believe in magic?
- 65: Do I believe in luck?
- 66: What’s the weather like right now?
- 67: What was the last book I’ve read?
- 68: Do I like the smell of gasoline?
- 69: Do I have any nicknames?
- 70: What was the worst injury I’ve ever had?
- 71: Do I spend money or save it?
- 72: Can I touch my nose with a tounge?
- 73: Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me?
- 74: Favourite animal?
- 75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
- 76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
- 77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
- 78: How can you win my heart?
- 79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone?
- 80: What is my favorite word?
- 81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr
- 82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?
- 83: Do I have any relatives in jail?
- 84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
- 85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 86: What is my current desktop picture?
- 87: Had sex?
- 88: Bought condoms?
- 89: Gotten pregnant?
- 90: Failed a class?
- 91: Kissed a boy?
- 92: Kissed a girl?
- 93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?
- 94: Had job?
- 95: Left the house without my wallet?
- 96: Bullied someone on the internet?
- 97: Had sex in public?
- 98: Played on a sports team?
- 99: Smoked weed?
- 100: Did drugs?
- 101: Smoked cigarettes?
- 102: Drank alcohol?
- 103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan?
- 104: Been overweight?
- 105: Been underweight?
- 106: Been to a wedding?
- 107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
- 109: Been outside my home country?
- 110: Gotten my heart broken?
- 111: Been to a professional sports game?
- 112: Broken a bone?
- 113: Cut myself?
- 114: Been to prom?
- 115: Been in airplane?
- 116: Fly by helicopter?
- 117: What concerts have I been to?
- 118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 119: Learned another language?
- 120: Wore make up?
- 121: Lost my virginity before I was 18?
- 122: Had oral sex?
- 123: Dyed my hair?
- 124: Voted in a presidential election?
- 125: Rode in an ambulance?
- 126: Had a surgery?
- 127: Met someone famous?
- 128: Stalked someone on a social network?
- 129: Peed outside?
- 130: Been fishing?
- 131: Helped with charity?
- 132: Been rejected by a crush?
- 133: Broken a mirror?
- 134: What do I want for birthday?
- 135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names?
- 136: Was I named after anyone?
- 137: Do I like my handwriting?
- 138: What was my favourite toy as a child?
- 139: Favourite Tv Show?
- 140: Where do I want to live when older?
- 141: Play any musical instrument?
- 142: One of my scars, how did I get it?
- 143: Favourite pizza toping?
- 144: Am I afraid of the dark?
- 145: Am I afraid of heights?
- 146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad?
- 147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
- 148: What I’m really bad at
- 149: What my greatest achievments are
- 150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me
- 151: What I’d do if I won in a lottery
- 152: What do I like about myself
- 153: My closest Tumblr friend
- 154: Something I fantasise about
- 155: Any question you’d like?
I seriously just had to teach my mother some basics of parenting.
Both photos are of my daughter in October, the first in 2011, the second in 2012. I let her pick out her own clothes, shoes, haircuts, hair colors, anything superficial, really. She’s too young to understand the permanence of piercings, so she doesn’t have any. But hair grows, shoes get grown out of, clothes go threadbare. These things don’t really matter—shouldn’t really matter—but anyone raising a gender-variant child knows the world isn’t that kind.
My daughter recently requested a haircut like mine. A long flop on top, pixie-length fade on the back and sides. She’s been bugging me for weeks to color her hair again, I just haven’t had the time. But today she came to me with the same shyness she keeps developing when outside our home; she’s being pressured by peers and family to look “normal,” to grow her hair long and uncolored, to dress a certain way (she hates to match), to indulge in self-consciousness, and alter or not alter her appearance to gain the approval of others, and society at large.
THIS FUCKING INFURIATES ME.
I called my mother tonight, because my daughter had become shy again, and didn’t want to color her hair anymore, and she said it was because of what her Nana had said to her. My mother told me we should get that spray-on Halloween hair colors, so it wouldn’t be so “permanent” and my daughter could be “normal” again to avoid being bullied.
IT IS NOT THE JOB OF THE VICTIM TO STOP BEING BULLIED. IT IS THE BULLY’S JOB TO STOP BULLYING.
I know she gets teased sometimes, and we always talk about it. She stays strong and confident, so long as she has the support of those around her. But what that support falters, or pulls a 180, she’s left to crash.
She also gets teased for liking dinosaurs and not dolls. She gets teased for preferring roughhousing to playing house. She gets teased for liking Lightning McQueen and not Cinderella. Where do we draw the line?
My mother thinks this is a “minor” thing, that it’s better to just blend in. But it would plant the seed of doubt, it forms the foundation for queer kids staying in the closet, for disabled kids to feel worthless, for young girls accepting abusive partners. This is not “minor,” it is fucking MAJOR, because this is my daughter’s foundation, and it will shape her life.
Support your fucking kids. Let them be who they want to be, look how they want to look, and play how they want to play. And make sure they know that you will love them no matter what.